G2’s line of Performance Series ring and pinions are engineered and manufactured to handle the increased loads of today’s performance vehicles. They are forged from 8620 steel to set a strong foundation, then precision-machined to OE specifications using the latest manufacturing techniques and state-of-the-art equipment. These tight tolerances ensure that they will be easy to set up and keep the noise level at OE specs.
Next, the gears are heat treated for added durability to endure the harsh environments of a daily-driven vehicle. Finally, they are lapped to give the mating surface a smooth finish to reduce friction that can lead to noise and excessive wear.
- Wrangler JL Dana 44 rear axle
- 3.73 gear ratio
- Engineered and manufactured to handle increased loads
- Forged from 8620 steel to set a strong foundation
- Precision-machined to O.E. specifications
- Tight tolerances ensure easy set up and keep the noise level at OE specs
- Gears are heat treated for added durability
- Lapped to give the mating surface a smooth finish to reduce friction that can lead to noise and excessive wear
- Material: 8620 Steel
- Axle Type: Dana 44
- Gear Ratio: 3.73
- Location: Rear
- Sold As: Each