A Harness Bar for the Nissan GT-R R35 is the perfect addition to any track, autocross, or even show vehicle owner. The harness bar purpose is to allow the use of racing harnesses during competitive events to further secure the driver and/or passenger in their seats. Harnesses must be installed in such a fashion where the belts are at an angle required by sanctioning bodies such as NASA and SCCA to keep the driver safe and secure. This angle is parallel to the seated persons shoulders down to -20 degrees. Since the Nissan GT-R has seats with harness holes, an aftermarket harness bar allows for this setup. In addition to providing support for weekend racers, the mounting and positioning of the harness bar provides further structural integrity to the vehicle chassis.
The Agency Power GT-R harness bar was designed for easy installation, an OEM fit to not require cutting, and durability. Constructed of 1018 steel with .120 wall thickness, the sections of tube are then precision welded to water jetted tabs for mounting. Each harness bar features harness locators behind the driver and passenger seats to prevent the harnesses from sliding on the top tube. Integrated slip fit design like some of other harness bar kits allows for it to be easily installed or removed. The symbolic Agency Power logo is centered in the top bar. Finally, the harness bar is then finished in an assortment of powdercoated finishes.
- 1018 Steel with .120 Wall Tubing
- Integrated harness locators
- Multi-piece design for easy installation
- Integrated Agency Power Badge
- Includes longer bolts needed for installation
- Retains stock rear seats
- Allows for the seat to slide all the way back
- Brilliant powdercoated finish
- 2009-2017 Nissan GT-R R35 LHD or RHD
- NEVER let a person ride in the rear seats with this harness bar installed.
- All Agency Power products come with a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty
Agency Power has been involved with the Nissan GT-R since it came to the USA in 2009. Our product range covers many performance and styling needs for Nissan GT-R owners.